Lady Death’s RESURRECTION TOUR has just one more stop to make before it returns for its home town show (Phoenix Comicon) the following weekend! Local to Denver? Be sure to check out Denver Comic Con, taking place May 23-25 (yep, there’s a Monday in there for Memorial Day!) at Colorado Convention Center in Denver, CO!
Lady Death creator Brian Pulido is eager to meet his loyal Colorado FIENDS and talk about his brand new Coffin Comics release, Lady Death: Chaos Rules! You can find him at Table J11/J12 for the duration of the show!
BP is happy to sign your Lady Death collectibles – but he does sign to benefit Hero Initiative, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping veteran comics creators in need! Please consider making a donation to this great cause when you stop by – every little bit counts!
4 brand new exclusives will be available at Denver Comic Con. The doors open at 10:00AM MDT on Saturday, May 23. Live out of state or otherwise can’t make it to the show? No problem! We’ve also launched preorders for these new exclusives NOW (a day early!) at Lady Death Store. Set your alarms — Denver is a fast-selling show!
LADY DEATH: CHAOS RULES #1 – CONQUEROR EDITION
ALL NEW! Lady Death – resurrected! Story by Brian Pulido. Interior artwork by Dheeraj Verma (pencils) and Sabine Rich (color). Cover illustrated by Denver’s own Monte Moore. Limited to 100 serially numbered copies. $20.00.
LADY DEATH: REVELATIONS #1 – CRYPTIC EDITION
Cover illustrated by Mike Krome (pencils) and Ula Mos (color). Enchanted with real Swarovski crystals, designed by Francisca Pulido. Limited to 99 serially numbered copies. $40.00.
If you’re preordering online at Lady Death Store, we expect all of the above exclusives to ship beginning May, 27, 2015.
CHAOS RULES KICKSTARTER/BACKERKIT UPDATE: MAY 19, 2015
As of yesterday, we have approximately 87% of the physical rewards on their way out to our backers! We really appreciate everyone’s patience as we roll out the remainder of the rewards! If you have not yet received a shipment notification, don’t worry – we haven’t forgotten you!
The digital rewards (Chaos Rules #1 Digital Download, Chaos Rules #1 Original Script and The Reckoning Digital Download) were all distributed to their appropriate pledge levels last Friday. If for any reason you did not receive your download links, simply shoot us a message in Kickstarter and we’ll take care of you!
WE NEED EVERYONE’S SURVEYS! About 98% of our backers have completed their surveys. We’re still waiting for the remaining 2% of you to fill out your surveys! It only takes a couple of minutes! If you haven’t yet completed your survey, you can easily do so here! We can’t ship your rewards out until your survey is complete, so don’t be that guy or gal! 😉
LADY DEATH: RESURRECTION! TOUR SCHEDULE
These are our confirmed convention appearances through June 2015:
- May 28-31: Phoenix Comicon (Phoenix, AZ)
- June 5-7: Niagara Comic Con (Niagara Falls, ON, Canada)
- June 19-21: Amazing Las Vegas Comic Con (Las Vegas, NV)
More dates will be added as more info becomes available!